Created by eXtinction
Incident 39 Alpha Teaser v1.0
Isla Sorna, 87 miles Southwest of Isla Nublar…
In the heavy fog, amongst the dense foliage, a sound from another world echoed
throughout the jungle. How could it have come to this. Waking in the heat, Steven found himself lost and frightened. Everything was a blurr…his head still ached from the fall. It came again- the long cry of a creature time had chosen to forget. But time had lost the fight, and men had succeeded. At leaste that’s what Thorn had believed – until now…
I-39, is a mod which spans 65 million years in the making. Experiance Age of Mythology in a world that time forgot. The lush forests, the secretive society, and the terrifying reality.
- Over 108 new objects for use in the Scenario editor, that will not interfere with the original AoM.
- Easy to install bar files (thanks to Ykkrosh and AoMPlayer000).
- New Pacific Jungle forest type complete with trees and lush grass, which sways gently in the breeze or thrashes in tropical storms.
- Building elements such as walls, rooves and embellishments which will allow scenario designers to make building interiors.
- New units, complete with all the necessary animations (walk, bored, die etc). Including roaming butterflies, dinosaurs, and modern units.
- Very High quality models.
- Custom made cinematic scenes for use in your own game.
- A taste of the massive campaign that you can expect including a tutorial, cinematic, and 1 stage. Complete with voice overs and animations. A different way of playing Aom. Note this is a very early build of the cinematic, and is only intended as a showcase..
- Inventory Items.
- 30 new terrains (including some of the older ones that I had no use for…but maybe you could use them).
- Icons and roll over ID’s.
- Interactive environments.
- New dark river water type.
- Environmental effects including mist.
- I-39 menu background.
Download now! From http://liquidfirestudios.com/downloads/?did=2